Auditax International has organised a two days seminar on Finance for Non-Financial Managers and Chief Executive Officers on the 24th and 25th October 2019 at Holiday Inn Hotel, Dar es Salaam. The training is meant for those in managerial roles in all disciplines such as human resource, operations, project management, marketing, sales, business development, production etc. including Chief Executive Officers and Managing Directors; Directors, Heads, Managers and Assistant Managers of various departments in Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), Banks, Insurance, Telecommunications, Construction, Microfinance, Manufacturing, Public Sector, Real Estate Development, Academic Institutions etc.
Key financial and tax concepts and terminologies will be explained using a simple approach accompanied with examples and real-world financial statements.
This training will help you speak the language of finance; understand the financial information that you prepare or review and how it affects the performance of your entity; build confidence to help you understand and use financial information to assess business performance and to spot areas for improvement; compare your company financial statements with those of your competitors; shift your company’s focus from revenues to profits; avoid running out of cash so as not to go out of the business; learn how to prepare your organization budget and manage performance as well as understand how to manage tax risks.
Topics to be covered:
1. The Art of Finance and the Key Financial Statements
• Understand the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement
• How are these statements prepared? What do they tell us? How do they interact?
2. Interpretation of Financial Statements and the Power of Ratios
• Learn what the numbers are really telling you
• How should you go about assessing the financial performance of your organisation and benchmark them against your competitors?
3. Growing your profits through rationalizing your business
4. The difference between Profits and Cash and which is more important
5. Budgeting and Performance Management.
6. Various Taxes applicable in Tanzania (VAT, Withholding taxes, Corporate taxes, payroll taxes etc.) and how to manage Tax Risks
TZS 490,000 per person (VAT inclusive)-including lunch. Payments to be made through bank deposit into Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International or Cheques to be written in the name of Auditax International and delivered to our offices at PPF Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue. For more information visit www.auditaxinternational.co.tz
Kindly confirm attendance by calling +255 719 878490/ +255 652 864952/ +255 747 185 156 or Email: email@example.com