5 Days Auditing, Risk Management, Procurement, IPSAS, IFRS and Tax Seminar with CPD hours
The Seminar is meant for professionals in the Public and Private Sectors including Internal Auditors, Principal Internal Auditors, Senior Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, Heads of Procurement Management Units (PMU), members of PMU and Tender Board, Procurements Officers, Accountants, Assistant Accountants, Expenditure and Revenue Accountants, Final Accounts Accountants, Heads of Finance Departments, Directors of Finance & Administration, Heads of Risk Departments, Risk Officers, Tax Officers, and other interested parties. Participants will be awarded CPD hours.
Topics to be covered:
- How to Audit Procurement and Contracts
- Understanding the Public Procurement Act, 2011 and its Regulations, 2013 as Amended in 2016
2. Internal Audit
- Risk based Internal Auditing
- The Role of Internal Auditors in Fraud Detection, Assessment and Deterrence
- Developing Effective Internal Controls in Organizations
- How to conduct Information Communication Technology (ICT) Audit
- Overview/summary of all International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs)
- IPSAS Updates
- Overview/summary of all International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- IFRS Updates
5. Risk Management
- Risk Management in Tanzania: The current status, challenges and way forward
- Top 20 Risks facing Organizations in Tanzania and the Role of Risk Department and Internal Auditors
6. Accounting and Auditing Implication of COVID-19 in 2020 Financial Statements
- Various Taxes Applicable to the Public Sector Entities in Tanzania
- Key tax risks facing public sector entities in Tanzania and how to manage them.
- The Role of Internal Auditors in the Audit of Taxes
Fees and payment: TZS 690,000 per person (VAT inclusive)-including lunch. Payments should be through bank deposit to Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International or by cheque payable to Auditax International and delivered to our offices: Dar es Salaam: PPF Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue. Confirmation: Kindly confirm attendance by calling +255 719 878490 / 0752 559964 or Email: email@example.com:
Download our TaxAccounts 24/7 App on Google play store and Apple store for Tanzania tax laws and updates on their changes; quick insights into accounting and auditing standards; researched articles on tax, accounting and auditing as well as the latest news on various trainings organized by Auditax International.
For and on behalf of Auditax International