FREE WEBINAR ON INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING STANDARDS (IPSAS) FOR NGOs AND ASSOCIATIONS
When: Wednesday, 26th May, 2021
Time: 02:00pm to 04:00pm
- Introduction to IPSAS.
- Overview of the 42 IPSAS.
- Transition from International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)/ cash basis to accrual basis IPSAS.
- Understanding common challenges facing first-time adopters of IPSAS and solutions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Executive Directors, Heads of finance and Chief accountants
- Finance and accounting managers and officers of NGOs, Associations and entities considering to adopt IPSAS
- Project managers responsible for IPSAS transition
- Internal auditors of NGOs, Associations and entities that are in the process of adopting IPSAS
- Accountants and finance staff of public sector entities and similar agencies about to start or who are in the process of adopting IPSAS
To register click the link below;
Webinar registration link.