5 Days Accounting Seminar with CPD hours to be held at Stella Maris Bagamoyo from 20th to 24th June 2022
The Seminar is meant for professionals in the Public and Private sectors including Internal Auditors, Principal Internal Auditors, Senior Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, Accountants, Assistant Accountants, Expenditure and Revenue Accountants, Final Accounts Accountants, Heads of Finance Departments, Directors of Finance & Administration, other interested parties. Participants will be awarded training certificates and 10 CPD hours.
Topics to be covered:
1. Introduction to IPSAS and Overview of all IPSAS Standards
2. Accounting: Preparation of financial statements from the source documents
3. Practical preparation of Financial Statement in the Public sector using IPSAS
4. Comprehensive practical training in Final Accounts preparation
5. IPSAS Key Standards for Preparation of Final Accounts
- IPSAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements
- IPSAS 2 Cash Flow Statements
- IPSAS 3 Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
- IPSAS 17 Property, Plant and Equipment
- IPSAS 23 Revenue from Non-Exchange Transactions (Taxes and Transfers)
- IPSAS 24 Presentation of Budget Information in Financial Statements
- IPSAS 35 Consolidated Financial Statements – Accounting for Controlled Entities
6. TFRS 1 The Report by Those Charged with Governance.
7. Presenting disclosures in Financial statements
8. Accounting and deferred tax in practice
9. IPSAS Updates
Fees and Payment
TZS 690,000 per person (VAT inclusive)-including lunch. Payments should be through bank deposit to Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International or by cheque payable to Auditax International and delivered to our offices: Dar es Salaam: PPF Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue.
Confirmation: Kindly confirm attendance by calling +255 719 878490 / +255 752 559964 or Email: email@example.com: