5 Days Auditing, IPSAS , IFRS ,Risk Management, Procurement,Fixed Assets and Tax Seminar with CPD hours to be held at Nashera Hotel in Morogoro from 18th to 22nd July 2022
Auditax International has organized a 5 days Seminar on Auditing, IPSAS, IFRS, Risk Management, Procurement, Fixed Assets and Tax Seminar. The Seminar is meant for professionals in the Public and Private Sector including Accountants and Assistant Accountants, Internal Auditors, Assistant Auditors, Principal Internal Auditors, Senior Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, Internal Auditors, Procurement Officers, Heads of Procurement Management Units (PMU), members of PMU and Tender Board, Directors of Finance & Administration, Procurement Officers, Finance Officer, Finance Managers and External Auditors & Consultants and other interested parties. Participants will be awarded CPD hours.
Topics to be covered:
- The Role of Internal and External Auditors in Auditing the Financial Statements
- Internal Audit
- Risk based Internal Auditing
- The Role of Internal Auditors in Fraud Detection, Assessment and Deterrence
- How to conduct Information Communication Technology (ICT) Audit
- Quality Assessment of Internal Audit Function
- Procurement and Fixed Assets
- How to Audit Procurement and Contracts
- Understanding the Public Procurement Act, 2011 and its Regulation, 2013 as Amended in 2016
- Approaches used in conducting fixed assets verification and challenges involved.
- Overview/summary of all International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs)
- Overview/summary of all International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- IFRS Updates
- Risk Management and Internal Controls
- How to perform Risk Assessment
- Top Risks facing Organizations in Tanzania
- Improving Internal Controls in an organization
- Various Taxes Applicable to the Public and Private Sector Entities in Tanzania
- Key tax risks facing Public and Private Sector entities in Tanzania and how to manage them.
Fees and payment: TZS 690,000 per person (VAT inclusive)-including lunch to be made payable through bank deposits to Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International. Cheques to be written in the name of Auditax International and delivered to our offices: Dar es Salaam: Garden Avenue Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue. Confirmation: If you are planning to attend kindly confirm by calling +255 719 878490 or +255 752 559964or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org: