Auditing, Risk Management, Procurement, IPSAS, IFRSs and Tax Seminar with CPD hours to be held at Nashera Hotel in Morogoro from 13th to 17th June 2022
The Seminar is meant for professionals in the Public and Private sectors including, Principal Internal Auditors, Senior Internal Auditors, Internal Audit Managers, Internal Auditors, Heads of Procurement Management Units (PMU), members of PMU and Tender Board, Procurements Officers, Directors of Finance & Administration, Heads of Finance Departments, Accountants, Assistant Accountants, Expenditure and Revenue Accountants, Final Accounts Accountants, Heads of Risk Departments, Risk Officers, Tax Officers, and other interested parties. Participants will be awarded training certificates and CPD hours.
Topics to be covered:
1. The Role of Internal and External Auditors in Auditing the Financial Statements.
- How to Audit Procurement and Contracts
- Understanding the Public Procurement Act, 2011 and its Regulation, 2013 as Amended in 2016
- Approaches used in conducting fixed assets verification and challenges involved.
3. Internal Audit
- Risk based Internal Auditing
- The Role of Internal Auditors in Fraud Detection, Assessment and Deterrence
- How to conduct Information Communication Technology (ICT) Audit
- Quality Assessment if Internal Audit Function
- Overview/summary of all International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSASs)
- IPSAS Updates
- Overview/summary of all International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- IFRS Updates
6. Risk Management
- How to perform Risk Assessment
- Top Risks facing Organizations in Tanzania
- Various Taxes Applicable to the Public Sector Entities in Tanzania
- Key tax risks facing Public and Private sector entities in Tanzania and how to manage them.
8. Improving Internal Controls in an organization.
Fees and payment: TZS 690,000 per person (VAT inclusive)-including lunch. Payments should be through bank deposit to Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International or by cheque payable to Auditax International and delivered to our offices: Dar es Salaam: PPF Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue. Confirmation: Kindly confirm attendance by calling +255 719 878490 / +255 752 559964 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org