Invitation of you and your staff to a 3 days Leadership Seminar with CPD hours
Auditax International has organized a 3 days training on leadership. The seminar is meant for professionals in the Public and Private Sectors including Chief Executive Officers, Managing Directors, Board Members, Directors of Finance & Administration, Head of Finance Departments, Chief Accountants, Accountants, Assistant Accountants, Internal Audit Managers, Chief Internal Auditors, Internal Auditors, Principal Internal Auditors, Senior Internal Auditors, External Auditors and other interested parties. Participants will be awarded training certificates and 10 CPD hours.
Topics to be covered:
- How to develop a Strategic Plan
- Understanding and Application of Business Strategies
- Effective Risk Management in Organizations: The role of the Board, Audit Committee and Management
- Budget Preparation and Execution
- Improving Business Processes and Internal Controls in an Organization
- Taxes Applicable to Organizations in Tanzania, Key Risks and how to Manage them
- The role of the Board, Audit Committee and Management in Tax Risks Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding and Interpretation of Financial Statements.
Fees and payment: TZS 600,000 per person (VAT inclusive) including lunch. Payments should be through bank deposit to Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International or by cheque payable to Auditax International and delivered to our offices: Dar es Salaam: PPF Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue. Confirmation : Kindly confirm attendance by calling +255 719 878490 / +255 652 864952 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org