5 days Practical & Comprehensive IFRS Seminar with CPD hours from 5th to 9th September 2022 at Corridor Springs Hotel- Arusha
Auditax International IFRS training equips participants with detailed overview of all major IFRS requirements and cover also the latest standards issued.
IFRS standards are covered by experienced trainers in a clear, simple language and combined with model financial statements and practical examples. The course is also delivered through live group interaction. Case studies are also used. Certificate and training materials are issued at the end of the course.
On attending this course, participants will be able to:
- Get updates on changes in IFRS
- Apply new standards on revenue, lease and financial instruments
- Know the current requirements for presentation of IFRS financial statements and related disclosures.
- Be able to comfortably prepare IFRS Compliant financial statements.
- Address the practical issues arising when implementing IFRS in Tanzania.
- Develop appropriate accounting policies and disclosures
Fees and Payment
TZS 750,000 per person (VAT inclusive)-including lunch to be paid through bank deposits to Account no: 0150303162800, CRDB Bank, Account Name: Auditax International or Cheques to be written in the name of Auditax International and delivered to our offices: Dar es Salaam: PPF Tower, 7th Floor, Ohio Street / Garden Avenue. Confirmation: Kindly confirm attendance by calling +255 719 878490/ 0752 559 964 or Email: email@example.com
NB: Kindly remember to deduct 5% withholding tax on the amount exclusive VAT and present the payment evidence and withholding tax certificate at the venue